ChemTech Admission & Application Details
Please fill out all application forms, attach to all the required documents (as listed below) and send it to:
Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
Irwin and Joan Jacobs Graduate School
Please send a scanned copy to for initial review by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Application forms, signed.
- 2 photos (passport size).
- Registration fee in the amount of $140 (non-refundable).
- The following original Transcripts and Diplomas of previous studies (higher education) and tests, or authorized copies of either: the issuing university, a notary, the Technion Graduate School:
- 2 authorized copies of your diplomas
- 2 authorized copies of your final transcripts including your grade point average (GPA). If you haven’t finished your studies as of yet, please submit the latest transcript and GPA.
- 2 copies translated copies of your diplomas & transcripts into English/Hebrew.if from a non-English speaking university; (authorized by either a notary, or the issuing university.
- PhD candidates should submit 2 copies of transcripts of both undergraduate and graduate studies.
- 2 copies of an abbreviated syllabi (optional but recommended).
- 1 copy of scientific publications (optional).
- 3 recommendations – to be sent directly to the Technion Graduate School by the recommenders.
- GRE (general test only) – This is required of Int’l PhD candidates. When registering to the GRE, use Technion code: 0343.
- Scholarship form
- Dormitory Application Form
- All applicants to the MSc and to the PhD degrees need to find an advisor prior to submitting an application.
Please visit the faculty website
For details please contact the department of your choice through the Technion Graduate School Web site. If you have any question, please contact us at: IntGrad@technion.ac.il